• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:52:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 260
Total: 260

Saturday stuff...

Started by Mugwump, September 22, 2018, 06:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..fish fed, wash started, and now a big bowl of Wheaties for me... :)...the day begins anew.... |^|

..here in a bit I'll throw a big pot of chili together....first batch of the fall season  ;D....

..Sass had an early morn'n bath already...she's off to the vet to get her shots updated mid morning.....

..what's everyone else got going on...?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I'm getting ready to run up to Christiana mall to get some items to wear at my nephews wedding in a couple of weeks. I hate spending money on dress clothes now that I am retired.When I was working I had to wear a suit everyday but I hate them now. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 22, 2018, 07:02:56 AM
I'm getting ready to run up to Christiana mall to get some items to wear at my nephews wedding in a couple of weeks. I hate spending money on dress clothes now that I am retired.When I was working I had to wear a suit everyday but I hate them now. huh

...sometimes it feels good to wear those "Sunday go to meeting" clothes..... huh....new shirt, nice tie...you'll rock ! |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Today is moving day.  I have 2 strong guys and one of them is a genius mover.  The other does as he says.  The genius is so good that he needs no supervision.  He and his buddy are off back to the shop now to get load number two.  He is so smart that he thinks that he can bring the 125 and the stand though the window in the office.  He measured the window and has taken a tape to the shop to measure the tank and stand.  My feeling is that the tank will fit but the stand won't.  I think that we can make the stand go down the narrow hall if it's on it's side.  It will be a tight squeeze.

Oh, and I showed him where I made room for my bathing tub in the laundry room.  The door to the fish room was open.  Zack saw it and said, "WOW!"  I got to show off what I do for fun.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
Today is moving day.  I have 2 strong guys and one of them is a genius mover.  The other does as he says.  The genius is so good that he needs no supervision.  He and his buddy are off back to the shop now to get load number two.  He is so smart that he thinks that he can bring the 125 and the stand though the window in the office.  He measured the window and has taken a tape to the shop to measure the tank and stand.  My feeling is that the tank will fit but the stand won't.  I think that we can make the stand go down the narrow hall if it's on it's side.  It will be a tight squeeze.

Oh, and I showed him where I made room for my bathing tub in the laundry room.  The door to the fish room was open.  Zack saw it and said, "WOW!"  I got to show off what I do for fun.

...cool beans....let the fun begin ! :D
Jon

Mugwump

..oops...there goes another 2min 47secs of daylight....... huh
Jon

LizStreithorst

All my grooming stuff is in place.  We measured the tank stand and it will fit through the window.  Thank God.  My grooming room, formerly my dining room/sun room is pretty tight for all my stuff.  I'll have to put a couple of rattan chairs that I never sit on on the burn pile and put the dining room table in the barn so I have enough elbow room.  I'm not claustrophobic but I dislike working in a cramped space.

I still have to hook up the tub.  I need longer hoses.  I will have to figure out how to hook up the drain.  I'm great at water in.  I suck at water out.  I will also have to clean up the shop.  There's a lot of junk that needs to be thrown away and there's 10 years worth of dog hair from places I couldn't get to to sweep up.  I'll be busy doing all this next week.  I hoped to be open for business by Tuesday but there's no way. 

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2018, 02:50:50 PM
All my grooming stuff is in place.  We measured the tank stand and it will fit through the window.  Thank God.  My grooming room, formerly my dining room/sun room is pretty tight for all my stuff.  I'll have to put a couple of rattan chairs that I never sit on on the burn pile and put the dining room table in the barn so I have enough elbow room.  I'm not claustrophobic but I dislike working in a cramped space.

I still have to hook up the tub.  I need longer hoses.  I will have to figure out how to hook up the drain.  I'm great at water in.  I suck at water out.  I will also have to clean up the shop.  There's a lot of junk that needs to be thrown away and there's 10 years worth of dog hair from places I couldn't get to to sweep up.  I'll be busy doing all this next week.  I hoped to be open for business by Tuesday but there's no way.

.....such an exciting adventure moving into your new salon.....best is you'll get to rearrange your setup, hopefully, to being better and more efficient..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

That's every women that's ever been in my life .lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 22, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
That's every women that's ever been in my life .lol

...LOLOLOLOLOL....... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Dang.  I need to get around to finding out why my speakers don't work.  I know it will be some stupid thing that I didn't notice before.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 22, 2018, 07:14:34 PM
Dang.  I need to get around to finding out why my speakers don't work.  I know it will be some stupid thing that I didn't notice before.

click your lower tight sound in the tray....may just be on mute?.....or go  right click the lower windows logo, select 'control panel'...select sounds, etc.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon