• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:13:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

..just another Monday...

Started by Mugwump, September 10, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we just got back from a few errands.....now to settle in.... :)..maybe putz a bit in the fish room....?....nice day to air it out some.. |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Fish fed, water changes done for today. I hear the vacuum cleaner running so it looks like a nap is not going to happen for a while. Might go make a Bologna sandwich for lunch.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

It's been a great day for be except for the fact that it started to rain again just when I went out to give the chickens their treat and sit in the swing with a beer and a cigar.  The good stuff is that I can move, almost without pain and all I have left to do it WC and eat dinner.  I don't want to push it because I have work tomorrow.  I'll get into bed and on the heating pad early and have a good read. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...on a whim, we went over to 'Johnny Man Orchard'...it's close by, just down the road.....got some fresh apple doughnuts that are to die for.......and, of course, some homemade fudge  :D

...been a nice day....sunny, 72degs, good breezes....life is good  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson