• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:13:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

..and it's Tuesday...

Started by Mugwump, August 28, 2018, 08:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....finally getting my butt in gear this morn'n...kinda... :)...

..What's everyone got going on for the day?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...well, let's see...I finished the tank replant, bagged the plants I'm gonna sell and hung all but one curtain rod yesterday and we went out to get the last rod last night....

...today...I hang the other curtain rod and label the bags of plants...

...When I bag them this far ahead of the sales date I cover them with water in the bag, tie it off tight, lay them horizontal in white dishpan tubs, and put a light over them...that way they stay fresh for the sale day...I've kept plants for 2 weeks this way....

...I'm going to wait until next week to start painting the bedroom over in the unit across the street...give myself a little reprieve...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..we're back now.... :D....they must have got it fixed.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...this storm is sure taking it's time getting here.......... huh.....but not looking forward to the hail anyway..... wfwf
Jon

LizStreithorst

Seems your internet goes out a lot, Mug.

Work was nice.  I took 7 young plats to the happy hunting ground to help make room for my baby Angels and their parents.  I have 7 that I have to find another place for before that 75 gallon is empty.  Checked for eggs.  I had 4 today.  A record for the year!  The pullets are turning into hens. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 28, 2018, 02:09:05 PM
Seems your internet goes out a lot, Mug.

Work was nice.  I took 7 young plats to the happy hunting ground to help make room for my baby Angels and their parents.  I have 7 that I have to find another place for before that 75 gallon is empty.  Checked for eggs.  I had 4 today.  A record for the year!  The pullets are turning into hens.

...naw..not really a lot.....a couple/few times a year here and there....it's still cheap, gives us the wifi router, and has pretty good speed for DSL....I think it's a maintenance scheduling thing.. huh

Congrats on the new record !!!! |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Pretty soon I'll be getting a dozen eggs a day. 

I got my Angel family moved to the 75.  It didn't take them long to get settled in and be happy.  I'll put the 2 male Discus I don't need in the 40 they vacated.  They're in a 65 now.  Then I can move my Discus parents and their fry to the 65.  I really should send those 2 males to the LFS.  Buy high and sell low seems to be my motto.

I did wipe downs and huge WC on the tanks I'd been neglecting.  That was a lot of tanks.  It's nice to walk down there and not see something that needs doing.
Always move forward. Never look back.