• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:47:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 272
Total: 273

We be done.....

Started by Mugwump, July 02, 2013, 06:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

*used over 1200 gallons on water changes, cleaned/cha​nged sponges, wiped down insides of all the tanks/glass​/hoods
*moved three spawns of fry around/ made another cory pod, cut 23 runners off the amazon sword and planted/fed​..
*moved/paire​d 3 pairs of angels, relocated guppies/ram​s..
*culled some of the fry from the three spawns/ washed/drie​d fish room towels, cleaned setup hot mags on tanks, set up XL Diatom filter on the 110 gal
*cleaned slates/ dirty sponges/ xtra tanks....we're tired now
things needed a punch up...these two days have been that,,thank​s to Jan too, for helping  ;D

burnt out my remote switch...da​mn it

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

WOW!!!!  That's a lot of stuff.  :o  Love it when all the towels are freshly washed.

Did the remote burn out near the end of the water changes...hopefully? 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

close...had 6-8 tanks and the 110 left...but they were drained ;D ;D..wasn't too bad, but made us appreciate the remote...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

That sounds like a lot of work Jon. But I will be happy when i can do all of that again. Very soon
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on July 02, 2013, 07:13:23 PM
That sounds like a lot of work Jon. But I will be happy when i can do all of that again. Very soon

It was a labor of love, JR....you'll be back in the swing of things soon...
Jon

Mugwump

Now, if I can get the glass as clean as the water.... ;D..some old tanks down there...
Jon