• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 04:25:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,324
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 137
Total: 138

TGIF

Started by Mugwump, June 22, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Friday's here.....LOL...being retired, it just doesn't have the same hype factor any more..... huh

....my one errand done......that's it for today....no more drop dodging for me today...............what?..who said nap ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Dang?...temps are dropping now.

..in the 50's now. huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

I agree with you on the hype for Fridays now that we're retired.  |^|

....We kept 8 and 10 yr old sisters for some friends today and we had a great time....Went jeeping in the desert over hilly but mild terrain and they loved it! First time for them....better than amusement parks!.... They were so well behaved.....Then, after McD's for lunch, Lucy took them into her craft shack and they did several things with the Cricut machine, while I trimmed and pulled plants and did a big WC...just about done with that now. |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

..off to read a bit........night all.. :)
Jon

Ron Sower

...Night, Muggs!....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron