• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 10:44:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,316
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 250
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 234
Total: 234

One Tough Little Guy-Make That Two

Started by PaulineMi, July 01, 2013, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

I just saw a baby of some kind in my Angel tank.  The tank has six adult angels, six diamond tetras, five white cloud mountain minnows and about eight cories. The baby is probably a minnow.

While pointing out the little one to my husband we found a second baby swimming around. Must be the big clump of java moss made a nursery for the fry.  Hope their luck holds out.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

The root'n worked.  Lol.  The fry have made it to larger than bite size now.  Turns out they're diamond tetras.  Pleasant surprise.   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Wow.......did you see where they laid?.....are you going to separate them, and duplicate the tank, to try and raise any??...if they liked that tank..think what you'd get with a cloned mini tank?....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

How wonderful.  Congratulations on your good fish keeping and great luck.  Please keep us up to date.
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Thanks Liz and Jon.

And Jon....now that you mention it....it's tempting.....  8)   I'm still trying to figure out how I went from ten tanks to cutting back to just two angel tanks and my "little fish" tank to now having four angel tanks, a discus tank and an extra "little fish" tank since joining this forum! :o

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on August 13, 2013, 08:28:09 PM
Thanks Liz and Jon.

And Jon....now that you mention it....it's tempting.....  8)   I'm still trying to figure out how I went from ten tanks to cutting back to just two angel tanks and my "little fish" tank to now having four angel tanks, a discus tank and an extra "little fish" tank since joining this forum! :o

*smooch* it's our lovely guidance policy....go forth and multiply   ;D
Jon