• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 12:47:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

Seal Points

Started by waterboy, May 27, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

I spent some considerable time with my crappy camera and finally got a few half way decent pictures.  Went to post them and can't figure out how to post pictures. Saw the little "post image" icon but all I get is when I try to post a picture.  Would appreciate any help.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

...you'll need to resize them...or use something like what I use.....

https://www.slickpic.com/..........then just copy/post the link from there....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I have 5 of these Blue Silver +/g - pb/pb - +/bg
Dale

waterboy

I have 6 of these:  Platinum believed to be D/+ - pb/pb - bg/bg but I don't see any black fins so they might be hets.
Dale

waterboy

I have 4 of these, believed to be Seal Points D/g - pb/pb - bg/bg
Dale

waterboy

I have 4 of these Lace Pinoys D/+ - pb/-b - +/bg
Dale

waterboy

And then I have this guy.  I think he might be D/D - pb/pb - bg/bg  Sorry about all the posts, I am a dummy and couldn't figure out how to get it all in one post.
Dale

wiggs

Dale, Like you I also can`t do a lot on the computer, but at least you tried and did good.  |^|
Jan

Mugwump

..Looks good Dale...... |^|

..dependent on size, usually 2 is about all you'll fit when uploading pics....using a pic host allows for more...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

I finally figured it out,, but couldn't get the comments between the pictures thus the multiple posts.

These guys are about Nickel size and there are only 20 of them.  Next batch is bigger, about 50-75.  They are just pea size.  These are all from a BSP/Lace Pinoy pair.  I have another small batch from a BSP/Blue Silver pair that are about pea size.  These females don't seem to be too prolific. Very small batches, 25-50 eggs seems to be the norm. 
Dale

Babers

Quote from: waterboy on May 27, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
And then I have this guy.  I think he might be D/D - pb/pb - bg/bg  Sorry about all the posts, I am a dummy and couldn't figure out how to get it all in one post.

I've got some of them also. He is a D/D.
Joel

waterboy

Thanks Joel, figured he might be.  Can't wait to see what he looks like when he grows up.
Dale

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on May 28, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

..dependent on size, usually 2 is about all you'll fit when uploading pics....using a pic host allows for more...

LOL.  I was trying to cut and paste like I do in WORD.  When it didn't work I got frustrated and made things worse.  Then I scrolled down a little and saw the "attachments and other options" thing and realized how stupid I was.
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on May 29, 2018, 03:51:41 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 28, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

LOL.  I was trying to cut and paste like I do in WORD.  When it didn't work I got frustrated and made things worse.  Then I scrolled down a little and saw the "attachments and other options" thing and realized how stupid I was.

.....I thought you were already there, but couldn't get the pics to post.....LOL....
Jon