• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 01:46:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 122
Total: 122

Thunder Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, June 25, 2013, 07:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Yep, more boomers coming through in a bit...."now isn't that special?".. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It's almost here. I'm getting tired of all the storms.
Scott

PaulineMi

Twas rumblin' here this morning. Dreary outdoors but at least it cooled off a bit...for now.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 25, 2013, 07:29:34 AM

I see you're an SNLer to!  Did you do the Church Lady dance after you wrote that????
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 25, 2013, 10:11:17 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 25, 2013, 07:29:34 AM

I see you're an SNLer to!  Did you do the Church Lady dance after you wrote that????

LOL......naw,,,
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Those skits used to have me ROTFLMAO!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

They still do it for me.... ;D.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Where do you see them now? 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

I haven't spent much time on YouTube.  Guess I should change that.  Thanks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2013, 12:08:38 AM
I haven't spent much time on YouTube.  Guess I should change that.  Thanks!

They have reruns on some of the satellite stations too..
Jon