• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 02:42:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 316
Total: 316

My Captain, I need your help

Started by LizStreithorst, April 09, 2018, 04:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Chef Andy is planning on making a 150 gallon planted tank with drift wood and a bunch of tiny fish (he hasn't decided which yet).  He asked me about substrate for plants.  I know that there's a lot of expensive stuff out there but I know that a lot of people who have used yours think that it great.  Please PM me how much he will need for a 150 gallon, how much it will cost, and why yours is so good so I can tell him. 

I will have to MAKE him join the forum.  I refuse to come here and ask y'all for the answers when he could ask y'all himself.  Humor me this one time.  It will never happen again.  If he wants to know the answer he will have to join.

BTW, I'm almost out of flake and Teenie greenie.  This time I'll order a ton of both.  I hate running out.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

E-mail sent.

You can always ask questions for your friend. I've seen it done all the time. Pose the question and, right after, you say "Asking for a friend". LOL

LizStreithorst

He's going to have to ask his own questions from now on.  Being the middle man is not my style.
Always move forward. Never look back.