• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 327
Total: 327

Friday morning coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 23, 2018, 05:24:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n everybody....another cold start for today....25degs and later 40's.. huh....

...the main snow event for tomorrow has been called off by forecasters....we'll get a bit tonight tho, less than an inch.... |^|

..just some prep for Sunday's swap...and the usual putz'n ....I'll check the calendar later  ;)

..need more of this great coffee....MMMMmmmmm....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. Coffee is great as usual. Going up into the hi 40s with plenty of sunshine. We should be all thawed out by the end of the day. Sunny and in the 50s until at least the middle of next week.

I need to catch up on everything today (this weekend huh). Lots to do. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 23, 2018, 05:35:49 AM
Good morning Jon. Coffee is great as usual. Going up into the hi 40s with plenty of sunshine. We should be all thawed out by the end of the day. Sunny and in the 50s until at least the middle of next week.

I need to catch up on everything today (this weekend huh). Lots to do. wfwf wfwf wfwf

..morn'n Willie......slow and steady..... ;)....pop on some tunes.... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 23, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

It's going to be slow. Don't know about steady. That's I why included the weekend into my plans.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 23, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 23, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

It's going to be slow. Don't know about steady. That's I why included the weekend into my plans.

...lOL..'poifect'  |^|
Jon

Mugwump

""...the main snow event for tomorrow has been called off by forecasters....we'll get a bit tonight tho, less than an inch.... |^|""

...oops....now they say a few inches....... huh...a fifty mile swing north on this thing and maybe 6"-8"......whoa.....

Jon