• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 02:20:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

Long fin L144

Started by Jdmcfast, June 21, 2013, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdmcfast

I got my new long fin L144 from Frank yesterday, settled in and doing good :-)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

Ron Sower

These are really pretty little beasties.  I have a male grey/brown color one and a female albino.  I'm hoping they will spawn together, but so far they aren't too interested and I've had them together for 3 months or so. 

I have what I think are plenty of caves and rock overhangs for them in a community tank, but nothing.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Jdmcfast

Mine always do a lot better spawning if they are in their own tank or at least mostly their own tank anyways lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

Rjb3

I would try a slight temperature change up or down. You know , once they start , they will never stop. LOL

Jdmcfast

Here's some pics

Josh

Josh

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Beautiful.  I've never seen an adult long fin.  Didn't realize their fins were that long and full.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

They are some nice plecos Josh.
Scott

Frank The Plumber

Keep them cool 76 to 78 and eating veggies and you will have good luck.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?