• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 315
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 337
Total: 337

Thursday morn'n coffee==>

Started by Mugwump, March 15, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morn'n  8)...I could have slept in.....but....Manny thought otherwise...

...the coffee is very good on at a chilly 30 deg's to begin the day....might even see 50  huh

..a few early errands, feeding Kasey's fish, Jan has a Dr's appt,, and then some putz'n in the fish room...

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. I am finally on EDT. The coffee was great this morning. While the temp is at 32 we will be sunny most of the morning with a projected high of 48. Temps would climb higher but clouds will be rolling in later in the afternoon.

Today I will finally get to the water changes. Spent the last couple of days cleaning tank glass and deep cleaning the HOBs. May clean the canister in the 150 sometime today but maybe I'll do it tomorrow so I don't do it on the same day as a water change.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..morn'n Willie......got a bunch of tanks needing some TLC too...but been trying to accumulate some extra tanks so I can just swap a pristine tank for and existing one....this way we can go to more bare bottom tanks....and scrub the ones we take down outside where it's easier to do....I expect we finally can get to rearranging things too.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 15, 2018, 06:58:44 AM
..morn'n Willie......got a bunch of tanks needing some TLC too...but been trying to accumulate some extra tanks so I can just swap a pristine tank for and existing one....this way we can go to more bare bottom tanks....and scrub the ones we take down outside where it's easier to do....I expect we finally can get to rearranging things too.... |^|

I've been doing something similar but I've been able to do it in the basement. I do have only about a 10th of what you have as far as tanks & equipment so it much easier for me to work in my basement.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.