• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:08:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 245
Total: 245

It's Wednesday... ;-)

Started by Mugwump, March 14, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the sun has appeared here.....funny how it lifts your spirits  |^|

..off in a few to feed Kasey's fish....trying to figure out if I should run someplace else while I'm out and about.... huh

..so what's up gang ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

40 degrees, clear blue sky and lots of sunshine.  Spring has to be on the way.  Saw a couple crocuses peeking up now I know it can't be too far away. 

I have an old antenna tripod with an iron pipe on it.  Often thought about putting up a Purple Martin house but never quite got around to it.  This year I am going to get a Purple Martin house and put it up for sure.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Continuing yesterday's program. More filter cleanings and algae removal. I am also waiting for the fridge man.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey hey.....got my other new book today.... :)

We're going out to a local place for dinner tonight......thank you Illinois lottery  |^|....I won $100  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Sure is nice to be able to relax again.  I'll enjoy it while I can.  Next I get to modify the chicken house to incorporate 15 new baby chicks.  I know I'll get it done because I must.  Why I keep putting myself in the position where I have to do stuff that I'm not qualified to do is beyond me.  If a real carpenter or a real plumber looked at my work he would shake his head like I do when people think that they can groom their own dog.  (how hard can it be, right?)

Before I start stressing about my next project I'll take a relaxation break.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8M8R835Ck4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAzTnsSgs2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl89g2SwMh4
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon