• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 01:46:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 261
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 363
Total: 363

Bloody Mary's

Started by Mugwump, February 25, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Oh yeah...I want to go there!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 25, 2018, 03:58:29 PM
Oh yeah...I want to go there!

LOL....it's more like breakfast than a drink.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I could maybe handle it as brunch after an English muffin topped with a poached egg and hollendaise on top of the whole thing.  I'd need to be fortified before I could take on a drink like that.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 25, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
I could maybe handle it as brunch after an English muffin topped with a poached egg and hollendaise on top of the whole thing.  I'd need to be fortified before I could take on a drink like that.

.....unless it's dble+ shot?...I'd say with all that food on there, you could handle it easily... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

It would be enough to get me started on a bloody mary binge.  I know myself well.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 25, 2018, 05:04:23 PM
It would be enough to get me started on a bloody mary binge.  I know myself well.

...LOL...you'll get full before loaded.....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

It would be no problem to get wasted.  I'd ask for more vodka and put less shit in the glass.  I'd love to try it but it would be dangerous for me.  There's no telling what I might do if I were to get totally fucked up in front of the entire world.