• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:19:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Captain Bob's S.O.S. Food Sampler

Started by Rjb3, October 19, 2012, 04:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

Captain Bob's Sink or Swim Food Sampler is a One pound assortment of my Best Sellers. Including foods not seen on my web site.  One week only. Oct. 19-26th

The Sink or Swim foods I've selected for this preview promotion will be:

S.O.S. Flake - A mix of: Beef Heart, Earthworm, Brine Shrimp, Spirulina, Veggie Flake, and Garlic.

Green Flake - This is a combination of: Spirulina, Kelp, and Veggie Flake

Salmon Veggie - Salmon and Sweet Potato are the main ingredients. Protein and Potassium.

Egg Foo Young - My own Salmon and  De-hydrated powdered eggs are the protein source. Plus,
                          All essential amino acids including methionine and Omgea 3,6, and 9 fatty acids.

FRENZY Super-Max -  I think this is the ultimate bottom feeder Pellet/Granule food. The pieces are
                                 a combination of 1/8" granules, 3mm, and 1.6 mm pellets).

Teeny Greeny -  Salmon, Algae, and Seaweed are the key ingredients. Lots of Omegas, too.

How about a sample of my newest food . . . . Red(ish) Green. - Lots of beta-carotene and vitamin A.

One pound total $16 Shipped.  Contact captainbobsfood@gmail.com

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3