• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 324
Total: 324

Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, December 17, 2017, 05:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is wonderful.... 8)....we're up but and lounging around....

...near 32degs now...and we'll see some 40's for the next few days before the rain and snow return...

...no plans, although I'll do a few water changes this morning....then.... huh

..but for now, more coffee, of course  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....let the day commence.....bring it on !.............................CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...a musical morning, eh?...

...gong to be high of 62 today...long sleeves and pants for sure today... at least for me....

...had a thunderous rainstorm sometime last night that woke me...

...was going to go to the AAPE Christmas Luncheon today but don't think I'll make it...just not up to driving 1-1/2 hours to get there when I have things to do around here for Christmas...plus I want to do a massive WC and that will take awhile....and I have a lot of fudge to devour!!!...3 pans of it! |eat|...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on December 17, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

...gong to be high of 62 today...long sleeves and pants for sure today... at least for me....

...was going to go to the AAPE Christmas Luncheon today but don't think I'll make it...just not up to driving 1-1/2 hours to get there when I have things to do around here for Christmas...plus I want to do a massive WC and that will take awhile....and I have a lot of fudge to devour!!!...3 pans of it! |eat|...

....Drambuie and fudge.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 17, 2017, 09:22:45 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on December 17, 2017, 09:07:56 AM

....Drambuie and fudge.... |^|
...works for me!...but, sadly, I don't have any here... :( :( :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron