• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:20:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 250
Total: 251

Plecos seem to.....

Started by Mugwump, June 05, 2013, 05:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...like the fronts and storms moving through too.....LOL....if they keep this up, we'll have a ton of BN for the next swap season.... ;D...lots of little running around now....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I can always use more.  Don't know why I don't want to breed my own,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Most are small now, Liz....I'll give you a shout when they're a bit bigger.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Thanks.  I have more tanks going now with shop lights rather than my good Mrs Frankenstein lights.  I have a ton of brown algae in these tanks.  Besides, I'm in love with the little buggers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

I think i might just have to get some from you at the next swap

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on June 06, 2013, 06:01:44 PM
I think i might just have to get some from you at the next swap

We should have a few....LOL....Dad just released another batch...the 'stud muffins brother'...
Jon

b125killer

How are the blue eye plecos doing?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on June 07, 2013, 08:40:56 AM
How are the blue eye plecos doing?

We did get another small batch....next time, dad's coming out sooner  he's over mothering them...
Jon