• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:50:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

As the Tuesday turns.....

Started by Mugwump, November 28, 2017, 12:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..a few errands...got the wash done....had some corned beef hash for lunch......nap time now?........sounds ok to me  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Only 3 paying dogs at work but I took my poor chronic fungus dog with me and my Lhasa mix who I'd allowed to get somewhat matted :-[  Binky, the fungus girl feels better and Chloe, the Lhasa mix was brushed out and styled and looks like a million bucks.  I ran in to Bruno's former owner and her daughter having a cup of coffee at the the drug store.  I ignored the mother who I do not like and gave the daughter a treat to give to Bruno who was with me.  Last time i saw the daughter she was carrying some aluminum cans.  Today I asked her if she collected aluminum.  When she said yes, I said, "You have found the mother load.  I drink a ton of beer"  Rather than send my cans to the land fill I will give them to her.  She'll come around every Friday to pick them up.

All that's left to do is WC and catching Chickie after dusk when the hens go to to roost and toss her in the Chicken house.  Without a good mama to integrate her into the flock I have to do it.  Since the hens are out and about all day long the best way to integrate her is to lock them all up to sleep together at night.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....nap was brief....Jan ran the neighbor lady on an errand, she's legally blind, so I fixed dinner.....we are blessed with some really nice neighbors... |^|

..now I have my last big, hot, cup of coffee sitting here as we settle in for the evening......besides, I'm stuffed...why I'll bet it'll be a 1/2 hr before I'm ready for a creamsicle and a cupcake.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon