• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 06:37:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 239
Total: 239

40000 WOW!!!

Started by BallAquatics, November 28, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Congratulations Jon on 40000 posts!

Dennis

Mugwump

On the phone as of now....still can't get on with the 'putor...
.maybe soon tho ????
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2017, 07:54:33 AM
.maybe soon tho ????

The site has been up and running on the new server since around 1:00am this morning.  As soon as your Internet service provider updates their DNS info you should be good to go.

Clear your browser cache and go to mugwump-fish-world.com  No leading www will help with NOT trying to load up old site pages.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 28, 2017, 09:31:04 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 28, 2017, 07:54:33 AM
.maybe soon tho ????

The site has been up and running on the new server since around 1:00am this morning.  As soon as your Internet service provider updates their DNS info you should be good to go.

Clear your browser cache and go to mugwump-fish-world.com  No leading www will help with NOT trying to load up old site pages.

Dennis

...oh I deleted everything....LOL.....our isp just rolled the new server up.....ta da
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Seems pretty snappy to me.  I may upgrade the number of cpu's and total memory some time down the road, but for now, I think we're good.  As this is running on my own VPS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_server), we don't share the system resources with hundreds of other websites.

Dennis

Mugwump

Indeed...it's pretty dang quick..... |^|
Jon