• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:33:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 335
Total: 337

Tuesday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, November 21, 2017, 04:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Good morning everyone...the coffee's wonderful  ;) MMmmm

Dennis has us settled into our new home now. Except for the portal page, all the rest of the forum appears pretty much as it was before.... 8)

It's 40degs now and we won't be getting much higher before the temps crash back into the 20's for tonight.

Jan and I, will be heading out to one of the g'kids school later this morning for a
Grandparents Day'.....it should be fun.... |^|

..not much else on the calendar, so we'll putz along and see what else the day brings us..... ;)

...not back to the coffee.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and another really good pot of coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...slow start here today it appears...

...I've been up and went with Uncabubbajimbob to the Ford dealership to get his truck oil change done...had some donuts (and some decaf)...so I'm still trying to wake up!... huh

...going to work a little more on planting the 125 today and add some more RO from the clubhouse...don't know what else will crop up today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..back from the 7th grade punch/coffee/tea/cookies/fudge/cakes with the class.....they gave a nice presentation about their class and activities too.....it was a fun and interesting morning. I'm glad we attended.  |^| :) |^|....cool kids !!!
Jon

LizStreithorst

I tripped a breaker at work and reset it.   I worked for an hour or so and noticed that it was strangely silent for 2 days before Thanksgiving.  I looked at the phone and the power surge had killed it.  It was actually quite nice being able to work without a million interruptions from people who have never used me and needed an emergency groom.  The dogs from folks like that are usually a disaster.  Bought another phone after I got off, though.  I may just unplug the phone a few days before Christmas.  The emergency grooms are the worst in the few days before Christmas.  My regular customers have my cell phone number.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 21, 2017, 01:19:21 PM
..back from the 7th grade punch/coffee/tea/cookies/fudge/cakes with the class.....they gave a nice presentation about their class and activities too.....it was a fun and interesting morning. I'm glad we attended.  |^| :) |^|....cool kids !!!
You looked good on FB!.... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron