• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 06:37:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 152
Total: 153

Monday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, November 20, 2017, 05:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

The coffee is very, very good this morning.....very good !

,,,currently about 25degs....might see 50degs huh.....

..just a few errands and then some putz'n for me...the coed has morning classes....I might just hit the bookshop up the street at the GoodWill store.... huh

..in the meantime, more coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Coffee's always good. 31 here right now.

We're going to our family lunch later. We'd all rather do family breakfast but older brother's gf won't get up early, so she ?hanges it to lunch. Then, she invites a friend (or two or three) of hers to the "family" lunch. Some people.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 20, 2017, 07:32:16 AM
Coffee's always good. 31 here right now.

We're going to our family lunch later. We'd all rather do family breakfast but older brother's gf won't get up early, so she ?hanges it to lunch. Then, she invites a friend (or two or three) of hers to the "family" lunch. Some people.

...I'd do breakfast anyway....... ;).....but that's me......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I'm thinking we'll do breakfast without her from now on and be "busy" at lunchtime. Working out the details with my son. His days off are Sun and Mon. If we do breakfast on Sunday, we can see the grandkids, too. That's more like a family get together. Then, brother's gf can sleep as long as she wants. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 20, 2017, 07:51:12 AM
I'm thinking we'll do breakfast without her from now on and be "busy" at lunchtime. Working out the details with my son. His days off are Sun and Mon. If we do breakfast on Sunday, we can see the grandkids, too. That's more like a family get together. Then, brother's gf can sleep as long as she wants. LOL

There's always one in the family...............I have a sister that can be that way sometimes too...... huh....we all just go about our business....
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great. Lo 30s here with lots of sunshine and a lot less wind. Have to go shopping for some Thanksgiving things. Going down to DC for the holiday but will make a dish or two and part of my contribution.

Did a lot of fishroom putzing yesterday so today I onlyt have a couple of things to do down there.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...mid 70s today and sunny of course!.... 8) |^|

...just got back from the Monday morning meeting...it was good...took orders for more Spring Fling t-shirts...we'll press the logos on tomorrow...

...gonna add more RO water to the 125 today to drop the TDS from 333 to 150 PPM...

...and there are errands to be done..
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron