• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 10:23:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 296
Total: 297

Sunday DST coffee

Started by Mugwump, November 05, 2017, 04:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very, very good... 8).....seems that I rolled over for a few winks, and still got up early.....LOL

...rained last night, might get more today?....40's now, likely see 50degs  huh.....but diving into the mid 20's tonight..
...it's roller coaster weather and beginning to make my sinuses got bonkers

....maybe an errand later?.....but nothing planned that I remember......I'll checj the calendar later....

...need more DST coffee..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was looking so forward to sleeping until up after the sun got up rather than before.  Guess what?  I was up at 5:45.  Oh well...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 05, 2017, 06:59:45 AM
I was looking so forward to sleeping until up after the sun got up rather than before.  Guess what?  I was up at 5:45.  Oh well...

...yeppers.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...65f going to 78f today....and sunny....! |^|

...I'll get on that Ikea cabinet today...at least get it here at the house...birthday pool party this afternoon...we're taking Fireball Whiskey plastic shot cups for the gang...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 05, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

...I'll get on that Ikea cabinet today...at least get it here at the house...birthday pool party this afternoon...we're taking Fireball Whiskey plastic shot cups for the gang...

.....oh that sounds like a fun party....LOL....pics please...especially after the shots.....LOL....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 05, 2017, 09:55:23 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on November 05, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

.....oh that sounds like a fun party....LOL....pics please...especially after the shots.....LOL....
...well...we had a good time and the shots were good and I forgot my phone...sorry... wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

The hell you did.  Tell the truth.  You didn't want to post pics of a bunch of drunken old farts ;)

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 05, 2017, 08:46:10 PM
The hell you did.  Tell the truth.  You didn't want to post pics of a bunch of drunken old farts ;)
...truth is, this old fart forgot his phone...!  that comes with being an old fart, I guess... huh huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I believe you.  I'm an old fart too.  I've left my phone at home more than once ::)

Mugwump

LOL......what happens at the birthday pool party, stays at the.................................... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on November 06, 2017, 04:57:53 AM
LOL......what happens at the birthday pool party, stays at the.................................... |^|
...except I came home with a bit of a headache :(...so I pumped plenty or water and it left by bedtime :-\...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron