• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 02:55:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 267
Total: 268

Tuesday dinner

Started by Mugwump, October 24, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...pork chops, broccoli, and potatoes are rotten.... |^|....MMMmmmmmmm....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'll have the last of my left overs.  It's good, but I'm tired of it.  I'll have it over rice this time.

Tomorrow will be more fun.  I've decided that the snots should share the zucchini with me.  I'll make zucchini fritters and have it either with a pork chop or a small steak.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....that was so good  |^|...I sometimes wonder where I put it all.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You are a skinny son of a gun and you eat a ton.  I don't know where you put it either, and I don't know where it goes?  It for sure doesn't go on your body.

waterboy

Dug chicken patties out of the freezer.  Had them on hamburger buns with lots of miracle whip.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

BallAquatics

Last of the corned beef & cabbage.....

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I ended having a baked tater with chives, crumbled bacon and chives.  Not exactly a meal, but it got me through.

Ron Sower

...burger melt at the River Bottom Grill....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron