• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:27:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 322
Total: 322

Review of Friday

Started by LizStreithorst, September 15, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

the dog keeps doing better.  Thank God that she's no longer either hyper and destressed or zonked out asleep.  She mostly either acts like herself or zonked out asleep.  She did have a little seizure this afternoon.  I gave her 3 Tramadol rather than her usual two yesterday..  You can give it every 4 hrs. but I think that 3 daily might be too much for her.  She is on the mend and I feel like I can breath again.

My nephew, Tom will be visiting .  He lives in London.  I've known since just before Labor day but I was so distracted by Cha Cha that I didn't get excited about it until today.  He spent several years living with my mom and me in NJ  and I spent a lot of time with him when he was older.   I was studying in Mexico a few hours from where he and my brother's third wife were living in Mexico city.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...a Fri. '2 fer'...

....glad the pup is getting better...........say 'hi' to Tom for us.....if he likes fresh eggs ?..ya got it made  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Very happy to hear that Cha Cha is doing so much better, Liz. She has a great parent. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Thanks Willie.  I do my best to give my dogs the best life I can.  It was hard on me when Cha Cha was regressing when she should have been progressing.  Now that she's doing right I'm pretty much fine.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron