• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 09:06:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 376
Total: 376

Half black pair arrived

Started by LizStreithorst, August 30, 2017, 02:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 31, 2017, 10:01:03 AM
I have a bunch too....but 14 X 10 X 10.....some are very thick walled and don't leave a whole lot of room except for singles or smaller fish/fry , etc.

That's what I have a few of. Not much space at all.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

I have 3 of these smallish thick walled styros, got them from our vet, meds came in them.  I treasure them.  Liz, ask your vet...
Barb

LizStreithorst

My vet only gets ones that are too small but for tiny fish which I don't ship.  We have a path lab in Hattiesburg.  I should check with them.  We have two hospitals.  I could call and ask to the path lab.  It would be easier if I knew someone working at those places who would speak kindly of me, but I don't.  I have to depend on the mood of whoever answers the phone in the lab.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

How are the newbies doing Liz?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

They're still a little shy.  I put a sock of tea in their water this morning.  I hope the water doesn't get too dark before they're comfortable and I can snap a pic.  Giving them water suitable for breeding is more important than pics.
Always move forward. Never look back.