• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 05:58:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 266
Total: 266

Friday Morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2017, 05:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is good......it is a nice cool 52deg morning.....might see 70?....

...not a good morn'n so far.....

...more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is good but I am moving slowly. My throat hurts and that's always a concern for me. hopefully it's just the weather.

Need to do some wc's later today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..pot #2 gone....just putz'n now....... huh

...might go down and do an extra water change on the fry.....yup,,,think I will... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Done with coffee and looking for some motivation. I'm hearing reports that it is September, but I don't know...

There is a swallow nest just outside my office window where I have a good view of the babies being fed by the parents. They look like they are just about ready to leave the nest. Might have to bring the cats in.
Dan

Ron Sower

Good morning...!

...got up and went out on the deck for my smoothie this morning...we've been doing that for a week now...her coffee smells so good!...read the paper...then did a few things preparing for the closing this afternoon on the park model we're buying a few streets over...it's already rented Dec-Mar....

...cleaned about half the cholla yesterday...I'll get the other half done today and it'll dry overnight...

...gonna work on a little project for the spring fling with Lucy too, today...

...not into a lot today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Pot #3....and things are looking a bit better.... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

Are things looking a bit better?  They're not for me but I'm just on my first beer.  I wonder if I sucked down 3 pots of coffee things would look better for me?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
Are things looking a bit better?  They're not for me but I'm just on my first beer.  I wonder if I sucked down 3 pots of coffee things would look better for me?

....coffee, moving fry, water changes, finding all the 'megas', short errand, shoes off.....fresh cup of coffee.....Jan's roasting a chicken......it's as good as it gets for today.......... huh

Jon

LizStreithorst

I bet those snots cheered you up.  Congrats.  There's a chance your fish from me may make it tomorrow.  All we can do it hope.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2017, 02:39:48 PM
I bet those snots cheered you up.  Congrats.  There's a chance your fish from me may make it tomorrow.  All we can do it hope.

.....and hoping I am too...... |^|...but when they won't even show a new delivery date..... huh.....poor fish.....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Barb is pulling for them as well.  Three people hoping is stronger than one.  Poor fish, and they're such a pretty pair...Oh well, nothing to do but take it as it comes.

LizStreithorst

I check the tracking every time I pass the computer.  No news on it since the wee hours of the morning.  Wait and see and wait and hope.  Nothing more we can do wfwf

LizStreithorst

I know what I'll do!  I'll go out and play with the chickens and then do a big water change.  Those two things always cheer me up.

Ron Sower

I'm pulling for y ou both to have a successful delivery too....That  makes 4... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst