• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:46:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 324
Total: 324

'bots' and creatures....

Started by Mugwump, August 20, 2017, 06:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...we took over 424 hits last night................... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

It's really amazing isn't it.  The last time I put an unprotected website on-line, it took less than 15 minutes before it was hacked and defaced.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 20, 2017, 08:19:41 AM
It's really amazing isn't it.  The last time I put an unprotected website on-line, it took less than 15 minutes before it was hacked and defaced.

Dennis

.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Wow I had no idea it was that crazy out there. What are trying to accomplish?

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on August 20, 2017, 11:53:34 AM
Wow I had no idea it was that crazy out there. What are trying to accomplish?

...it's brutal .....but we have stop gaps.......Dennis is a pro.... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Is something weird with bad people still happening?  Might it catching to my computer?  New Faithful has always been faithful but I had to reboot this morning because the monitor wouldn't come on except for a message that I didn't understand that said I was using an incompatible something or other.  It scared me but I rebooted and everything was fine.  In the afternoon my mouse started doing weird and there was no other choice but to reboot.  Finally, and this had no affect on New Faithful, I tried to come on and all I got was words saying  that the server didn't like me for some reason that I didn't understand and if I could not resolve this issue to contact them!.  That really freaked me out.  I felt unwanted until I read it again and realized that it was talking about the silly server, not y'all.  I tried again  a moment later and everything is back to being perfect.
Always move forward. Never look back.