• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 09:27:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

Monday eats

Started by Mugwump, August 14, 2017, 04:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..........fish and chips(fries)..... |eat| |^| |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

menudo from the tienda.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 14, 2017, 05:17:34 PM
menudo from the tienda.

Menudo is the best hangover food out there..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

So I understand.  I'm eating for dinner because it's good. 

Ron Sower

...I just looked it up and learned what menudo is!!!...I sure am getting smarter hanging around you guys and gals...! :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 14, 2017, 06:11:16 PM
...I just looked it up and learned what menudo is!!!...I sure am getting smarter hanging around you guys and gals...! :D

If you can't find good menudo around your area, something's wrong..... ;)

....the best I've had was on south western ave and Pico in LA.....delicious, and long ago.... :'(
Jon

LizStreithorst

It sounds gross, but the real thing is delicious.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 14, 2017, 06:22:33 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on August 14, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

If you can't find good menudo around your area, something's wrong..... ;)

....the best I've had was on south western ave and Pico in LA.....delicious, and long ago.... :'(
..I haven't looked for it...probably won't...but if I come across it. I'll try it! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron