• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:11:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

I should be mowing grass!

Started by BallAquatics, May 16, 2013, 05:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

I probably should be out in the yard mowing the grass, but I fired up the turntable and visited some old friends instead.  Do any of you still listen to your vinyl?  Still have your album collections?  Any vintage stereo buffs among us?

Dennis

Mugwump

I have boxes of vinyl......turn tables long been busted tho....sad....I may find one at a garage sale sometime this summer......nothing, nothing...sounds as good as vinyl...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

My husband has a huge collection of records, and a turn table that works well.
Barb

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on May 16, 2013, 05:38:18 PM
......nothing, nothing...sounds as good as vinyl...... ;D

Amen to that!

Quote from: Barb on May 16, 2013, 06:31:11 PM
My husband has a huge collection of records, and a turn table that works well.

That's too cool Barb!  I had a feeling there would be others on here...

Dennis

ilroost

Still have alot of my old vinyl, but sadly a little scratched up from my crazy party days in the 70's

greydragon

my dad tossed all my records and my player and my 8-track collection when we moved from Des Moines to Dayton Tenn  boy was i pisssed

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on May 17, 2013, 08:43:42 PM
my dad tossed all my records and my player and my 8-track collection when we moved from Des Moines to Dayton Tenn  boy was i pisssed

I know how you feel...one of my sisters took all the 45's to college with her one weekend, while I was in the Army....they either got trashed at a party or given away.......pissed, you bet...she hid in her room for a week...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson