• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 01:22:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 387
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 191
Total: 191

the gray cat....

Started by Mugwump, July 28, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Zoey didn't return home last night. .....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 02, 2017, 11:11:02 AM
Zoey didn't return home last night. .....

Hopefully she comes back tonight.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I'm hoping that she's ok.....I put out fresh food  for her
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Zoey's back.......she ate the food, and slept in the box of rags..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on August 03, 2017, 06:33:54 AM
Zoey's back.......she ate the food, and slept in the box of rags..... |^|

That's great. I once saw a story where an owner put a camera on his cat to find out where it went at night. He found out that the cat had another home where it would go to and spend the nights.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 03, 2017, 06:40:42 AM
That's great. I once saw a story where an owner put a camera on his cat to find out where it went at night. He found out that the cat had another home where it would go to and spend the nights.
Not quite...but almost...a bigamist?  :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I fluffed the rags a bit when I gave her more food......it'll be cold, but she'll be warm in that box....and out of the wind.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...Zoey and I saw each other this morn'n as I was giving her fresh food and water......she still went out front in the bushes...or under the front steps....but not at mach 1 this time....she's a pretty cat and perhaps one day I can get a pic to show everyone..... huh
Jon

Tony44

Most vets will check them out for a reduced price but they sure are cool the only time I don't like them is when they are hunting baby birds they killed 3 cardinals this year wish they would nest higher
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Ron Sower

I love cats....but Lucy is allergic to them... :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on August 05, 2017, 04:53:35 PM
Most vets will check them out for a reduced price but they sure are cool the only time I don't like them is when they are hunting baby birds they killed 3 cardinals this year wish they would nest higher

Cats or the starlings taking the nesting areas over.......I remember a lot of purple martins and starlings when I used visit old friends, when they used to live in your area....
Jon

Tony44

There is a bunch of them over the river on Ogden and Harlem
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

..stay tuned...Zoey may be Zeke ?......Jan got a closer look this morn'n.....further viewing, verification, will follow.... |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...Zoey is still hanging around.....we see her more often now....but briefly...
Jon