• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 07:05:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 249
Total: 249

This is Dan's fault

Started by LizStreithorst, July 22, 2017, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I was poking around Aquabid which I shall no longer let myself do for a very long time, when I stumbled upon these.  http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwangelfish&1500863674#buyitnow  I thought, "Wow, those are nice.  Dan is into HBs and these are very good and very interesting, indeed.

So I PM'd Dan the link and told him that he should buy them.  He can't, damn it.  He's to busy with work to care for them well.  I almost pleaded with him to buy them.  He's the one who needs them.  God knows, I don't need them!

He left me with no choice but to buy them myself.  Yes, I feel like a piece of shit warmed over.  If you knew how much shipping was going to cost me you'd come put a gun to my head and make my craziness cease forever.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Whatever you think, they're going to a good home...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Guilty as charged. It will be ok Liz, something will pan out. There is a good chance I will be out of town when the fish were to arrive here.

This time of year is awful busy. I was typing this response earlier and the bird lady came in needing help with some fencing. We worked on that until dark and now we are looking for something to eat. I might make a tuna and mercury sandwich on rye. Then some WCs.
Dan