• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 11:23:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,322
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 342
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 367
Total: 368

Thursday....rise & shine

Started by Mugwump, July 13, 2017, 06:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is great.....MMmmmm  very good indeed... |^|

...another humid day here for us....the clammy stuff.... huh

Harrison will be here again this morn'n....we'll drop him off at the day camp later....

...in between we'll putz...yada yada....

..on pot#2 now...so ya  all have some catching up to do... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning but the weather not so much. Going up to 99 degrees real temp. Not going to complain too much yet because so far it's been a pretty decent summer.

My one complaint is the lack of rain. Need rain to help me out with the sod. wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 13, 2017, 09:10:44 AM
The coffee is great this morning but the weather not so much. Going up to 99 degrees real temp. Not going to complain too much yet because so far it's been a pretty decent summer.

My one complaint is the lack of rain. Need rain to help me out with the sod. wfwf wfwf wfwf

...lack of rain hasn't been an issue here as yet..........the yard looks like a jungle........even the new blueberry plant berries are getting blue  |^|....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's raining here now.

Took 100 Angels to Hattiesburg, emptied a big ugly 190 gallon water storage container which I will move out of the fish room after WC this evening.  All the large glass tanks are full to bursting with fish but at least I'm making progress.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

morning/afternoon, all....still below 100 ATM...humidity is 30 % which is felt here.... almost muggy...the monsoons continue to drop water all around us so far but not specifically here in Florence...the good thing is that it's helping with many of the wildfires in the state...

...heading into Phoenix today to have lunch with a flight attendant friend who had a layover there last night...I think this will be my first time into downtown Phoenix...I try to avoid downtown areas of large cities...but he's worth it... we've done a lot of fish and plant trading when I lived in the Seattle area....

...I'll get back in time to help serve the community meal and clean up afterwards...Lucy and gang are getting everything prepped and cooked today....chicken-green-chili-sauce enchiladas... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....muggy as sin out there.......but supposed to be 50's tonight and low 70's for tomorrow..........it'd be nice |^|......I'll mow early with a cup of coffee... 8)
Jon