• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 06:35:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 327
Total: 329

Put a twinkle in my eye and a bounce in my step

Started by Charlotte, July 06, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

No, Charlotte has a true heart.  She would never do something underhanded.  She encouraged me to buy Peamite.  They're friends. 

I don't know why she didn't snitch on me here and tell y'all about me being stupid?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on July 07, 2017, 07:39:24 PM
I think charlotte had something to do with it mabey a Lil jealous don't park them so close together

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Charlotte

Thanks mom.  I didn't want to shame you is all...I wanted to make a big deal of me saving you.  I had fun!

Tony, I liked Fiat back when mom and I first spotted her on the lot.  I was more enthusiastic than mom but I wasn't the one who would spend the money.  I'm a girl truck with no desire for any hanky panky with another girl truck, but I saw that Fiat I said that is one sexy little number.  She reeked femininity, but dressed in what mom calls "sissy-girl green" she was obviously a ladies car.  Having her next to me under the carport is like having a new puppy to play with.

I kept telling her to buy the car.  Chip almost commanded her to buy it.  I nagged her day and night but it was Chip who got her to take the leap.  Mom and I have a close bond.  I don't have to worry about my status.

Keep on Truckin'

Charlotte

Don't let them bother you, mom.  You and I both know it's not true.
Keep on Truckin'

LizStreithorst

They're just trying to stir shit sweetheart.  Neither of us should pay any mind to what they're saying.  I actually think that we deserve an apology.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Tony44

RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Charlotte

Thank you gentlemen.  I knew that you were just kidding.  My silly mother is overly protective of my feelings ::)
Keep on Truckin'