• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 11:20:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 516
Total: 516

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 14, 2017, 06:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morn'n everyone.....the coffee is wonderful  |^|....a cooler but muggy day outside at the moment.....80's, thorms, windy for us this day.....

I think we'll run a few errands early before it really hits.....but we'll mostly be puzt'n inside... huh

...now?....more coffee of course  ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great and the weather is finally getting better. We are partly sunny with highs projected to be 79 degrees. Still no rain though.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

70 now, going up to low 80s.  I guess we are done with the 90s for a while.  Rain showing only every other day for the next ten days. The weather men must look out the window and write their forecasts based on what they see out the window. I am off to get my emissions test, then have some filters that need cleaning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Tony44

Coffee is good sticky outside. Going to go out on lake today leaving in a few 40 foot boat storms should not be a problem, probably heading to st joe and back tonite
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on June 14, 2017, 09:22:36 AM
Coffee is good sticky outside. Going to go out on lake today leaving in a few 40 foot boat storms should not be a problem, probably heading to st joe and back tonite

....elaborate, please  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

One of my friends has a boat at 31 st harbor big boat and ask us out last week we did not make it and asked us out again so we decided to go.so we are going across to st joes for a late lunch and coming home it has twin screws and a deep v been in 15 footers last year with him and no problems cutting them lots  of room inside if it is shitty outside it is 40 long and 10 wide sea-ray
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on June 14, 2017, 09:34:25 AM
One of my friends has a boat at 31 st harbor big boat and ask us out last week we did not make it and asked us out again so we decided to go.so we are going across to st joes for a late lunch and coming home it has twin screws and a deep v been in 15 footers last year with him and no problems cutting them lots  of room inside if it is shitty outside it is 40 long and 10 wide sea-ray

.....nice boat......have fun... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

1% A glorius sunny morning here today...going to 104 and probably 1% humidity today...can't even fogged my glasses to wipe them clean!

...Murf is off to the groomer...wish you were here Liz!...Lucy going in for a grooming today too....

...I've got to get some of my excess aquarium stuff sold, so I might start that today...

...then there is the pool...they have 3 of them shut down right now for resurfacing and other maintenance so I hope the 4th one isn't too crowded...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 14, 2017, 11:20:39 AM
1% A glorius sunny morning here today...going to 104 and probably 1% humidity today...can't even fogged my glasses to wipe them clean!

...Murf is off to the groomer...wish you were here Liz!...Lucy going in for a grooming today too....

...I've got to get some of my excess aquarium stuff sold, so I might start that today...

...then there is the pool...they have 3 of them shut down right now for resurfacing and other maintenance so I hope the 4th one isn't too crowded...

....3 down ?...that's criminal scheduling.....sheesh....

..nice to see you're finally back home.......... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 14, 2017, 11:33:04 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 14, 2017, 11:20:39 AM

It's not so bad...there are only about 125 of us desert rats that stay year round and most don't use the pools...they might get wet!!! :D  ...in the snowbird season there are about 1200 of us here!

Thank yo ...it's good to be back...
....3 down ?...that's criminal scheduling.....sheesh....

..nice to see you're finally back home.......... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wallace

Sunny in the 70s today. I ordered all the parts for switching the trailer brakes to shiny new disc brakes, and a little hand pump that pulls the oil out of the engine through the dip stick tube. You can't really change the oil in some boats by draining it out the bottom.
Dan