• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 11:16:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 253
Total: 255

Thursday's meal

Started by LizStreithorst, June 15, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I started with a rotisserie chicken carcass with some meat left on it, threw in everything I had around and ended up with a masterpiece.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...clubhouse fare...I think shake and bake pork chops...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...we'll be having French toast and fresh sausage made into patties..... |^| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat| |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Still trying to decide.....

Dennis

BallAquatics

Some left-over pasta and steamed broccoli in the ice box.  YUM  YUM  YUM   Need more veggies to get my digestive system back on track after the Docs diet.

Dennis

Mugwump

What do you pack for a late meal at work?......or do you grab something there?...just curious... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2017, 05:45:43 PM
What do you pack for a late meal at work?......or do you grab something there?...just curious... huh

I'll be packing "lunch".  Last night I had some tuna noodle casserole.  A thermos of coffee too!!!

"Lunch" is the only bad thing about this job.....  we get an hour.  Work 2 hours, 15 minute break.  Work 2 more, and an hour for lunch.  Another 2, and it's another 15 minute break.  2 more hours and it's quitting time.

If I worked first, or second shift, I could get a hot lunch at the deli.  They have all kinds of stuff, from chicken dinners to subs, pizza, salads, etc.

There's almost always cookies or donuts or something sweet from the bakery for free in the break room too.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on June 15, 2017, 05:56:33 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 15, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

I'll be packing "lunch".  Last night I had some tuna noodle casserole.  A thermos of coffee too!!!

"Lunch" is the only bad thing about this job.....  we get an hour.  Work 2 hours, 15 minute break.  Work 2 more, and an hour for lunch.  Another 2, and it's another 15 minute break.  2 more hours and it's quitting time.

If I worked first, or second shift, I could get a hot lunch at the deli.  They have all kinds of stuff, from chicken dinners to subs, pizza, salads, etc.

There's almost always cookies or donuts or something sweet from the bakery for free in the break room too.

Dennis

Pinochle games?....Eucker?....checkers?......we played games
Jon