• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:14:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,318
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 258
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

Good morn'n, y'all

Started by Mugwump, May 05, 2013, 06:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Doing some water changes today, and moving some angels around. We need to trim those sword runners back, and plant the new ones from them...there's so many that it's blocking the light.. ;D
Weather's looking to cooperate, so might fire up the 'barby'....??...putz, putz, and more putz.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I will be getting the cannister filters for the newly set up 75 running today. The tank was planted and filled yesterday.  Will pull all the cannister media that was temporarily stored in media bags with the fish from the leaky 90 and put it back in the filters.

The part of this project that I dread will be trying to catch the White Cloud minnows that will be first to go into the new tank later today.  On second thought....the tank will house six angels, six diamond tetras, seven minnows and about eight cories. What would be the best ones to move first? 

One thing I know for sure....the minnows will be happy to be back amongst the plants. One is missing its tail!   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

Leaving today on a 4 day trip.
Got all the water changes done yesterday

BallAquatics

Water changes, make up some boxes for tomorrow's shipments, do a bit of clean-up, play around with my new stuff!  I got some plants and fish in addition to the tanks yesterday.....

Have a safe trip ilroost!

Pauline - the one without a tail should be the easiest to catch!   ;)

Dennis

b125killer

I'm making another BBs hatchery and moving the fry to there new home. Then water changes and watching my fishy friends.
Scott

LizStreithorst

rewired some lights, did laundry, planted a bunch of baby Amazon swords, and mostly took it easy.  Nice day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

Cut down a tree yesterday, hauled it away.
Planted potatoes yesterday, set-up irrigation system for them, tomatoes and a new garden to day (have a ton of cilantro seeds to plant).
Set-up some HMF's and getting their biofunction functioning.

Mugwump

I can't believe how many sword runners that we snipped and planted today.....and we didn't get em all...LOL....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Jon...you can also add "did a bunch of post editing in this thread today".  Lol.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

I snipped and planted 7 and got 3 lights working before I ran out of the fine gravel I like to plant in.  I need more pots, too.  I'll just have to stick them in plastic food containers.  Whatever will I do with all these babies my Amazon Swords have presented me with?  What a fun problem to have!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 05, 2013, 06:10:54 PM
Jon...you can also add "did a bunch of post editing in this thread today".  Lol.

LOL...got rid of the 'gpod' typo..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

I noticed that this morning.  Was gonna ask what a "gpod" was.   8)