• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:09:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 242
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 238
Total: 238

Thursday din din...

Started by Mugwump, May 25, 2017, 05:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....I had a deep fried Cod sandwich, Jan had the grilled chicken.....

...fries and slaw too.... ;)

...very, very good...MMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...MMMmmmm...orange Cremesicle   |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Leftover pulled pork and potato wedges.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 25, 2017, 07:20:01 PM
Leftover pulled pork and potato wedges.

I like pulled pork too...on a toasted bun with Piccalilli.....MMMMmmmmm
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Those crab cakes that sounded to good in the recipe.  They were good but not memorable.  I've decided that you can only get really good crab on the coast.  I guess that goes for all saltwater fish. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 25, 2017, 07:45:45 PM
Those crab cakes that sounded to good in the recipe.  They were good but not memorable.  I've decided that you can only get really good crab on the coast.  I guess that goes for all saltwater fish.

I learned that when I was working in Wyoming and Utah. I don't bother even looking at seafood unless there is an ocean nearby.
Dan

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on May 25, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
Quote from: Rjb3 on May 25, 2017, 07:27:34 PM
Soup.

...soup??...feel'n ok?

We've both been under the weather here. Gale saw her MD yesterday. X-ray showed pneumonia.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 26, 2017, 05:42:28 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 25, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
Quote from: Rjb3 on May 25, 2017, 07:27:34 PM
Soup.

...soup??...feel'n ok?

We've both been under the weather here. Gale saw her MD yesterday. X-ray showed pneumonia.

....Oh no..was she admitted?....tell her we are thinking of her, and to get well quick.....and Bob, take care of yourself too... pneumonia is ugly stuff...
Jon

Rjb3

She's home. It's pretty hard to keep her down for long. We've both had pneumonia before. Gale, a few times. Me, only once.