• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:01:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 247
Total: 247

moon light gourami

Started by ilroost, May 01, 2013, 12:18:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Should of did my homework and read up on this fish!
Got it gave to me, so put it in with a gold gourami that i already had in a 38 gal planted tank.I had the top of the tank completely covered with frogbit and the gold gourami never bothered it. But the moonlight ate every bit of it in less than a week.
Dang i liked the way that stuff looked on the top of the tank.

Mugwump

Whoa.....a chow hound... ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Chow hound is right. He should weigh 20 pounds after eating all that!!!

Ron Sower

You might try water lettuce.  He may not like it as much.  I have it growing rather fast in my SpecV which only has the LED lights that come with it.  So if you got enough light for the frogbit, it' probably enough for the water lettuce.  Good luck whatever you do!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

I have tanks of fry that I can't keep enough duckweed in....angel fry love the stuff....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson