• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:52:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 323
Total: 323

Friday coffee..

Started by Mugwump, May 19, 2017, 05:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is exceptionally good this morning....very, very good indeed... |^|

It's 44deg's now, with an expected high of 50deg.....and heavy thorms.....the thorms will be around all day tomorrow too, but clearing out overnight Saturday in time for the swap.......

..with the thorms and all we'll just be purz'n around here all day.....some water changes, and then straightening up the fish room a bit.....

....now, more of this great coffee... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...rain..boom boom...rain rain rain........and boy, the winds are blowing pretty good too.......

....a good day to nap and read..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...????....wind chill 35deg's.... huh
Jon

waterboy

Nap and read sounds like a good idea.
Dark dreary, rainy and cold here. It's enough to make me think about going back to bed.  Water changes for this week are all done and there is not a lot that needs doing in the fish room.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on May 19, 2017, 01:17:30 PM
Nap and read sounds like a good idea.
Dark dreary, rainy and cold here. It's enough to make me think about going back to bed.  Water changes for this week are all done and there is not a lot that needs doing in the fish room.

....they say say the cooler temps will hang around through all next week too.......la nina is moving in now... |^|
Jon

wallace

T-storms are fun... we don't get them often enough. In the 70s today.

I'm done working for the week. I'm going to get on a tractor and plow up and till some new ground for the veggie garden. Wife wants the garden closer to the house.

We have to put up an electric fence. Rooster has been going 2 miles down the road and chasing cows. All our dogs do this. They have complete freedom and then they ruin it and spend the rest of their lives behind some kind of fence. This will be big enough though, 5 acres or so to run around in.
Dan

Mugwump

...radar shows that Dennis should be hearing the 'boom-booms' about now.....plenty of water for his barrels.... :D
Jon

Tony44

Up late today started working 2-11 til kids get out of school hours suck seems like I am up til like 4 doing stuff then sleep till 12 good day to get a rain day Friday woke up around 8-9 thunderstorms had to take dog downstairs and hide out . Took dog out and needed a sweatshirt sucks after the few warm days
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

LizStreithorst

We've had occasional light showers but there is supposed to be rain from tomorrow until next Thursday.  No painting for me...
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on May 19, 2017, 03:05:51 PM
Up late today started working 2-11 til kids get out of school hours suck seems like I am up til like 4 doing stuff then sleep till 12 good day to get a rain day Friday woke up around 8-9 thunderstorms had to take dog downstairs and hide out . Took dog out and needed a sweatshirt sucks after the few warm days

..I just kicked the heat on for a few....just to get the chill off......nice now... |^| w!w |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on May 19, 2017, 02:53:07 PM
...radar shows that Dennis should be hearing the 'boom-booms' about now.....plenty of water for his barrels.... :D

It looked promising coming in from Indiana, but it dipped South and most of it missed us.....  might have collected 25 gallons of rain.

Dennis