• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:29:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 508
Total: 508

New digs

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 07:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well. I was worried that the other site would crash completely....plus a lot of folks couldn't get in there......so here we are.....It's not a 'hard hat' area...but watch your heads, Dennis and I will be slinging some lumber around building some things....... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

Cool!  8) Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with.
Jo

BallAquatics

Hey Jo, it's great to see you over here at the new place!

Dennis

Jo

Thanks Dennis! It is good to see you too! I was panicking yesterday and probably drove Jon up the wall!
Jo

Mugwump

Quote from: Jo on October 15, 2012, 12:29:53 PM
Thanks Dennis! It is good to see you too! I was panicking yesterday and probably drove Jon up the wall!

Make that all 4 walls....LOL....nope.really, I understood...and appreciated your desire to join us...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Jo

ROFL!! I'm glad you understand.
Jo

LizStreithorst

lol.  I panicked too.  I was ready to call in reinforcements from Texas :-[  My Texas friends take no prisoners.  Jon, thanks for calming me down several notches at a time you were going through it first hand.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Jo

Hey Liz I'm a Texan too! I miss Texas!
Jo

LizStreithorst

My best Discus friends are Texans.  They have a very strong sense of right and wrong.  They are like the    Lone Ranger.  I admire the hell out of them.

Jo

That is cool! Where are you?
Jo

LizStreithorst

I'm not a Texan.  I lived in Ft. Worth for several years, though.  Mississippi is my home.

Jo

I didn't think you were but just making sure!
Jo

Mugwump

Texas.....oh my.........LOL.....my wife was raised in Miss...but born in Alabama...my southern belle, yep....
Jon

Jdmcfast

I was born in Texas too! Though didn't live there very long
Josh

Mugwump

Took my basic at Ft Bliss....El Paso......May,June and July.....hot, yeppers....LOL...but that was long ago...
Jon