• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 08:03:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,321
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 339
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 319
Total: 319

Is it worth it

Started by JR, April 28, 2013, 08:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Quote from: JR on April 29, 2013, 07:02:02 PMThey say what dont kill ya just makes you stronger.
The do say that, don't they?  Sometimes I wonder if they're right.  Perhaps I'll have some young Discus by the time you get set back up.  If I do and you want them, I'll send you a nice group.
Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

I would Like that very much Liz. When I tell most folks my oldest grandchild is 23. They look at me like I am nuts. The numbers dont add up me only being 52. Patty is 10 year older than me. When we got married her girls were 14, 15, and 16. I adopted them. Heck I was a granddad at 29  and a greatgrand dad at 48. I have 14 grandkids and 2 Greatgrandkids. When you think about it Patty and I am very blessed.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

Sorry for all your troubles JR.  But you do have many blessings, do count them.  Best of luck with a quick cleanup and repair!
Barb

Ron Sower

That was a horrible homecoming, JR.  I have a lot of empathy for you. But whatever, don't give this hobby up, man. It will have a lot more plusses for you down the road.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

shatanka

WOW, what a nightmare. I am so sorry for all you went through. I do hope you can get through all of this and have some peace soon.