• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 12:29:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,315
  • Total Topics: 18,531
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 236
Total: 236

Rainy morn'n rainy coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 30, 2017, 06:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee's very good....MMMmmm  ..another all day thormy weather....got over 1 1/2" yesterday...likely more than that today.... huh

...putz'n in the fish room today....some water changes, change filters out, tunes, and more coffee..... 8).....slow and easy.....I've been moving the L144's...LF and all, into a 55 pretty much by themselves.....they were all from a few pairs here; it's time to get these youngsters going.... |^|

..more coffee now.... 8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Still raining gonna rain till tomorrow afternoon and chilly
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on April 30, 2017, 06:48:15 AM
Still raining gonna rain till tomorrow afternoon and chilly

...39deg's here.......windy too....

..pot #2 now.....hello world
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

The coffee is good, and its good to be home. We spent the whole day in the car yesterday, drove down to Sacramento for the unveiling of a race car my son has been working on.

On the way I played around with a navigation app called Waze. It works okay but I'm not sure it would be good enough in rural areas. People put cops and road hazards into it, which is fun. I was being teased for having my face in a smart phone because I have been complaining about people and their phone habits for years...lol

All the fish are doing great except the Rams aren't pairing up. I think they need a bigger tank.
Dan