• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:42:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 311
Total: 311

Tuesday chow....

Started by Mugwump, April 25, 2017, 04:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..just scrambled eggs and bacon...toast and juice.... |eat|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

My neighbor Judy invited me to a birthday party for her daughter April who is 27 today.  Dinner was boiled shrimp with all the usual sides and a killer cake that was delicious but not fancy looking.  I thought that I could keep eating those shrimp forever but I reached the point where I could eat no more.  The after dinner part where we sat outside and shot the bull was the best part.  We made one another laugh until we cried. 

I expressed interest in everyone's shrimp shells because nothing make a better fish stock than bones and exoskeletons.  I was sent home with not only shrimp shells, but a bunch of small head on shrimp and two bags of Snow Crab claw shells.  I had so much weight of what would have otherwise been garbage that it was easiest to walk back home with the large bowl of garbage on my shoulder.  It's all in the deep freeze now, but I will make a huge amount of flavorful shellfish stock when the week end rolls around.

Always move forward. Never look back.