• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:07:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 321
Total: 321

Oh boy====>

Started by Mugwump, April 24, 2013, 06:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

It's about as gloomy and miserable outside as it could possibly be...rain, tried to snow, dank, breezy and just plain blah......I'm going to shoot out and grab my paper and hibernate.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

That is the kind of day where you sit with a cup of some great coffee, listen to some even greater music, and maybe a good book..and chill. 
Sorry to hear you all are getting such bad weather there. I just heard Missouri got slammed and is flooding right now too. This weather seems like it is very nasty this year.

PaulineMi

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

shatanka

Golly, this is late in the season for snow up north!  Maybe you all will have a most pleasant summer!

PaulineMi

A pleasant summer for me would be temps in the 70s.  8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 24, 2013, 08:20:39 AM
A pleasant summer for me would be temps in the 70s.  8)

you betcha !!!..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

It's only about 50 out, but the sun is shining and the 'humdidity' is only 48...so i'm airing out the fishroom......nice ;D ;D.....
Jon

BillT

About 70 degrees and sunny here.

PaulineMi