• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:48:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

..A lazy Sunday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, April 09, 2017, 06:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee is very good on this balmy 54deg morn'n...headed to around 75deg's  |^|...sunny and breezy..... |^|....some outdoor putz'n for sure... 8)

..I'll grill those boigers this afternoon....(note to self, get some buns)...beans?....slaw?....get deck swing set up... ;)

...check the mower...oil change?....refill gas can......check blades...

now?......more coffee  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well Pot #2....how do you do... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n Jon, our lawn turned green this week, weeds growing as fast as the grass.  Soon time to mow and use some weed killer there.  Hopefully no more cold weather for us. 
Barb

wsantia1

The coffee is very good this morning. It is finally going to be a beautiful weather day with temps going up to 70 and very little wind. in fact the whole week is supposed to be goo with temps getting up to 80 by Tuesday.

I will be out and about most of the day. I'll take Kobe down to the new place so he can continue acclimating to his future surroundings. He's already familiar with the new house and seems to like it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2017, 07:51:17 AM
The coffee is very good this morning. It is finally going to be a beautiful weather day with temps going up to 70 and very little wind. in fact the whole week is supposed to be goo with temps getting up to 80 by Tuesday.

I will be out and about most of the day. I'll take Kobe down to the new place so he can continue acclimating to his future surroundings. He's already familiar with the new house and seems to like it.

..are you going to fence in the yard?.....any inside pics of the layout ?...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 09, 2017, 07:57:34 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2017, 07:51:17 AM

..are you going to fence in the yard?.....any inside pics of the layout ?...

Eventually I'll fence the yard in but I have to stay on budget so that won't happen right away. I also need to put on a patio. The fence comes first tho.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

I've had my coffee here. Soon we'll meet my son and his family for all you can eat breakfast at a cool place here in town.

Then, it's pallet making for Gerry's Garden. It's not supposed to rain 'till Thursday, so we'll be at it all week.

LizStreithorst

I have so much to do today and tomorrow it's daunting.  Today I'll do stuff here at the house.  Tomorrow I'll clean out the building that Jack and Judy are giving to me for a chicken house. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...coffee good here too...I've been to the store to get propane for the cookout this afternoon...about 30 coming over...

...we were told last week how bad the traffic would backed up the 4 days that the Country Thunder event was going on with over 27,000 people coming into the area...It's really been easy... The AZ state troopers have the road clearly marked and cordoned off and the locals can get through quite easily without much holdup at all....

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 09, 2017, 07:51:17 AMin fact the whole week is supposed to be goo with temps getting up to 80 by Tuesday.
Willie, be careful....a whole week of goo can get to be a sticky situation...just don't get mired down in it... 8) ;D 8) ;D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Goo to get stuck in presented itself to me, but I managed to avoid it.  I have done almost everything that I wanted to do plus some stuff.  I've been busting it since this morning.  I replaced the leaking hose on the dish washer but in mid load, the clothes washer gave up the ghost, so in the middle of working I had to drive to town to the laundromat!  I wanted to manage my time well, so I put carpet cleaner on the carpet that Chip will be putting in Charlotte and prepped dinner and stuck it in the oven for 2 hrs.  While I was waiting for the laundry to be done, I filled Charlotte with gas, and stopped by the shop and fed the fish.  When I got home with the wash dinner was 15 minutes from being done  Then Jack and Judy came by just as I was finished hanging the laundry.  Judy wanted to see the chicks.  Then she wanted to see the fish.  Jack was interested in my broken washer and water storage project that is working, but still is not right.  He always wants to help me.  Judy helped me decide where to put the chicken house.  We picked the best place.

All I have left to do is WC, and packing up an RO unit and I'll be plum tuckered and soaking in a hot tub :D
Always move forward. Never look back.