• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 04:33:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 317
Total: 317

India Lottery?

Started by Rjb3, April 23, 2013, 02:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

I won the India Lottery without ever entering. Imagine that!! Didn't even buy a ticket!! What luck,  . . . . .again. I've won millions and millions of dollars in things like the India Lottery. But never claimed any of it. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on April 23, 2013, 02:45:28 PM
I won the India Lottery without ever entering. Imagine that!! Didn't even buy a ticket!! What luck,  . . . . .again. I've won millions and millions of dollars in things like the India Lottery. But never claimed any of it. LOL

You lucky guy you....wow....just mail Abu $5,000 to cover the bank transfer and he'll send it , right?

Wow, I now know a millionaire.....shazam !!!!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

LOL  Not sure of the details. Never opened it.

shatanka

LOL, I have won millions from the same people! lol I wonder if we get to split the winnings? ha ha

Rjb3

shatanka

Tee hee... do you get the 60 and I get the 40?  ;D 

Rjb3

On the contrary, 60 for you. 40% of millions is still millions.

PaulineMi

I'll donate a few bucks for a measly 5% of the millions if you need help raising the "registration/transfer fees".

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

I got a check from a electrical supply company in New York for 300,000 once . It was a contest I didn't know anything about. All I had to do was deposit it into my account and send half to a p.o. box. I called the company and They said that there was a break in and the checks where stolen. I already figured that one out. I also took it to the police. I do hope they caught who ever did that. I wounder if anyone ever tried to cash any of them checks.
Scott

sschind

Lucky you, my brother in law had to lose someone close to him before he was eligible to get 8 million pounds.  Apparently a relative in Sweden died and my BIL was his only surviving relation (somehow they missed his mother, two sisters and all his aunts and uncles and cousins)

You gotta love these scams, some people get a kick out of messing with them just to see how far they will go.  I've read some pretty funny email correspondences.
Steve Schindler

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's snobbery and one-upmanship. People trying to pretend they're superior. Makes it so much harder for those of us who really are.

HB