• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 27, 2024, 09:50:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,313
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 388
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 276
Total: 278

April Showers

Started by waterboy, April 03, 2017, 05:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterboy

April showers bring may flowers...................Boy somebody went waaaay out of their way to find something good to say about this sloppy wet weather we have been having. Cloudy, rain and just plain ugly.  Think I will go take a nap.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 03, 2017, 05:26:24 PM
April showers bring may flowers...................Boy somebody went waaaay out of their way to find something good to say about this sloppy wet weather we have been having. Cloudy, rain and just plain ugly.  Think I will go take a nap.

...yup, been crappy out there...... wfwf......nap?..........naw, but might go to bed a bit early and read...?...drapes are shut...I'm tired of looking at it for the day....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 03, 2017, 05:35:17 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 03, 2017, 05:33:57 PM
Coming here next. huh

...build an Ark..... w!w

It means I have to spend most of the day stuck inside with Kobe. It will be another miserable day for him. For me, I have 2 dozen young BNs to take to the LFS. That will get me out of the house for a while. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.