• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 03:54:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 329
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 307
Total: 307

Happy birthday Jon!

Started by BallAquatics, April 22, 2013, 06:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

Happy Birthday Jon, hope you have a great day!

Dennis

wiggs

Happy Birthday to my Hubbie, Love you very much!!!   XOXOxO
  Dennis, You beat me!.
Jan

Mugwump

Thanks..... ;D....maybe I'll go look at new tanks??....he he
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: wiggs on April 22, 2013, 06:42:27 AM
  Dennis, You beat me!.

LOL  I've been watching this date for weeks hoping that I wouldn't forget!   ;)

Dennis

b125killer

Happy Birthday Jon! That funny Dennis I was doing the samething. I'm so horrible with dates. 
Scott

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on April 22, 2013, 06:52:57 AM
....maybe I'll go look at new tanks??....he he

That's a great idea!  Something like a 210 where adult angels just glide back & forth, and you can just drift away and get lost in the tank watching them.....

Dennis

shatanka

Feliz Cumplea?os TO YOU JON!! ( hey look I did the keyboard ?..thanks for teaching me that! lol)  Wishing you the happiest day and year to come full of good things, good fortune, good health, and lots of love from your family and friends! 

PaulineMi

A very happy birthday to you Jon. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Thanks so much everybody...I'm looking forward to a nice day... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on April 22, 2013, 08:31:49 AM
I found a tank for you Jon.
http://lasalle.craigslist.org/fuo/3714536432.html

Nice find.....I'm on the way there now.....sweeeeet.....thank you.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Happy Birthday, Boss.  Fingers crossed on the tank.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

P4Angels2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! !! I hope you have a great day!!  :-*

Barb

Another HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!
Barb