• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 10:33:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,323
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 168
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 128
Total: 129

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 28, 2017, 06:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....good coffee, very good coffee.... |^|...might see the sun today?....and we're supposed to get mid 50's.. huh...It would be nice to get out of the house, and do a walk with Sassy...

....need to get some water changes done, and putz in the fish room a bit...there will be a couple errands involved I'm betting also... huh..

...we'll see how the day unfolds....

..for now, more coffee.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Slow easy day here.  Stopping by the library after the Docs.  Found a young guy just up the road to have a look at the freezer.  He said he would drop by around noon today.

Mom and Sis got back from Florida Sunday afternoon. Probably spend the best part of the day working on taxes.....

Dennis

wsantia1

The coffee is great the weather is not. It's been storming here all morning and it will be on and off the rest of the day. Temps are going up to 68 degrees and tomorrow we should see sunshine and 70 degrees.

Just putzing today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..for some reason I'm not really getting things done today.... huh.....blah... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 28, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
..for some reason I'm not really getting things done today.... huh.....blah... wfwf

I'm in slow mo here. Even went back to bed for a while after I fed the fish. huh
Willie

wallace

It should be in the 50s today, a good day for working outside so off I go.
Dan

waterboy

Weekly grocery shopping done and the fish have been fed, now time to relax. Oh and the sun is out so it should be a good day.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on March 28, 2017, 12:04:36 PM
Weekly grocery shopping done and the fish have been fed, now time to relax. Oh and the sun is out so it should be a good day.

..."sun"  huh.....what is this thing called "sun".. huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 28, 2017, 12:07:31 PM
Quote from: waterboy on March 28, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

..."sun"  huh.....what is this thing called "sun".. huh

Something resembling the "Sun" is out right now. May be an impostor. Hard to tell through the haze. huh
Willie