• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 06:28:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,320
  • Total Topics: 18,532
  • Online today: 361
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 360
Total: 360

---more spawns---

Started by Mugwump, March 22, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...yep, two more this morn'n as we changed the water..... |^|

...I'll see blushers in these....as well as pariabas...both pairs are 'het' pb  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..so besides not being 100% the last few days....somehow they've turned out pretty well...

(4) pairs on eggs.....whoops...and two more pairs cleaning..............forget the weather outside....spring is here.. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Man send some of that this way. I have been having a lack of spawns lately.  Got one slate with small clutch of eggs from a Blue Ghost - Zebra pair and one 2-1/2 gallon with Blue Silver x Bulgarian Seal Point babies and that is it. The Paraiba - Blue Zebra pair either didn't spawn or ate the eggs right away.  I've had very few spawns for the last couple of months, don't know why. I've put together several pairs and have several that paired up on their own, but all they do is swim around and beg for food.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Seems like your pairs are rolling now. How many swaps do you have coming up in the next few months?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 23, 2017, 09:01:39 AM
Seems like your pairs are rolling now. How many swaps do you have coming up in the next few months?

...?...2-3.... huh

...but if all goes well tho....they should be perfect for the fall swap season....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...it appears that the Mugwump Angel Factory is running full speed 24/7 right now...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I need to stop.  I opened up 190 gallons of tank space today and 100 gallons Monday.  I moved fish around today and the only empty tank I have is a 20.  I fear that I'll forever have a huge plastic container in the middle of my fish room.

I'm not complaining by any means.  Having fish coming out of my ears is way cool.  I know it won't last forever.  I just hope that the wholesaler will take 250 or 300 in two weeks.  I have more little guys that will need more elbow room by then.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Tank space  huh.....what's that ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Space for tanks. What is that?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron